Get 70% Bonus On Your Deposits Up to $3,000, - Bulls And Bears Forex
You Can Receive 70% Bonus On Your Deposits Upto $3,000,This 70% Bonus Promotion is not valid for the Account below $500.
Dates: 31 July 2014
Available: All new trading accounts
Bulls And Bears Forex Introduces A special 70% Bonus For its Clients Worldwide. This 70% Bonus Promotion is not valid for the Account below $500. Any Deposits above $3,000 will be Rewarded 70% + 30% Bonus ( for example if you deposit $4000, so $3000 will be rewarded as 70% Bonus and remaining $1000 will be rewarded 30% Bonus. For more information email at sup[email protected]