100 USD Deposit Bonus,Deposit of at least 200 USD - EXO Group Ltd
EXO Group is pleased to announce that 100 USD deposit bonus program will be active from April 2 till April 16, 2014. To get 100 USD bonus you need to open a Trader account and make a deposit of at least 200 USD.
1. 100 USD deposit bonus is only available for Classic Trader and NDD Trader accounts.
2. The period of bonus validity is from April 2 till April 16, 2014.
3. The deposit bonus of 100 USD is available when funding the account from 200 USD.
4. The maximum sum of all active bonuses is limited by 500 USD. The amount of bonuses received on one account cannot be more than 100 USD.
5. The bonus amount can be withdrawn from account once the requirements of minimum trading volume are met. Below you may find the limitations:10 lots for Classic Trader account;10 lots for NDD Trader account.
6. In case the equity of your trading account will be less than the amount of recieved bonus, than all open orders would be closed, and bonus funds would be deducted from the account. Bonus funds cannot support reserve and cannot be used for the maintenance of opened orders.
Balance + Open positions profit Open positions loss
7. Unless the requirements of trading turnover are fully completed, only the income can be withdrawn from trading account. The amount of income available for withdrawn is calculated as follows:
Income = Free Margin Volume of Deposit Deposit Bonus
8. To fulfill the conditions of minimum trading volume, the closed deals on the following currency pairs are taken into account.AUDCADCADJPYEURJPYGBPCADNZDCHFUSDJPY AUDCFHCHFJPYEURNOKGBPCHFNZDJPYUSDMXN AUDJPYEURAUDEURNZDGBPJPYNZDUSDUSDNOK AUDNZDEURCADEURSEKGBPNZDUSDCADUSDSEK AUDUSDEURCFHEURUSDGBPUSDUSDCHFUSDSGD CADCFHEURGBPGPBAUDNZDCADUSDHKDUSDZAR
9. In case of client refusal from participation in the bonus program, the bonus amount would be removed from trading account. All limitations for funds withdrawal would also be removed.
10. Profit withdrawal as well as refusal from bonus can be executed only in the absence of opened positions on trading account.
11. Partners commission includes the trading turnover made with use of bonus funds.