Second round of the "Analytics Idol" contest, super prize of $500 - FBS Markets Inc.
Prove that you are the Analytics Idol!
The first round winners will write 3 trade recommendations. The participants have to combine all their analytical skills and create an interesting and useful forecast. In the 2nd round, participants are not required to stay within those nominations, in which they won the 1st round.
Everyone can get acquainted with the best of the best forecasts a fxbazooka.com. Winners will be determined by both expert jury and FX BAZOOKA users.
The most successful analyst will receive a super prize of $500!
Sponsor of the contest FBS (Best Broker in Asia region 2013)
Authors of the best forecasts may be invited to future cooperation with FBS and portal FX BAZOOKA.
Round 2 (April 4 10):
1. The winners of the 1st round are allowed to participate.
2. Participants must provide their intraday forecasts for 4th, 8th and 10th April, 2014. Each forecast should contain one trading signal (entry point, take profit and stop loss) for any of the pair presented in FBS Trader4, with a short explanation of pair selection, justification of the chosen transaction and a chart. Forecasts must be sent before 08:00 UTC on each of these days (4, 8 and 10 April) in private messages to the FBS Facebook page. Afterwards the forecasts will published on the FX BAZOOKA page by moderators, where they will be available for evaluation of the experts and users of FX BAZOOKA.
3. If the participant of the 2nd round submits less than 3 trading recommendations or misses deadlines outlined above, he will be disqualified.
4. Winners will be determined by the expert jury and FX BAZOOKA users after three published predictions. The main criterion for evaluating the quality of the forecast is the extent of its usefulness for Forex traders.
5. The minimum length of each prediction 50 words.
6. Prizes will be added to any FBS real trading account of the winner.
7. The prize money is at the complete disposal of the winner after they are transferred to his trading account.
8. Contestants will be disqualified if they are exposed as plagiarists.
9. The 2nd round results will be announced on April, 14th.