Armada Markets Monthly Demo trading contest with 20000 $ prize pool
1. The contest name is Armada Demo Cup 2014 hereinafter referred to as the Contest.
2. Contest is organized and run by Forex broker Armada Markets, hereinafter referred to as the Company.
3. The Contest starts on May 1st 2014 at 07:00 GMT and ends on November 30th 2014 at 21:00 GMT.
4. The Contest consists of 5 rounds and the final round (the sixth round):
Round 1 May 1st May 31st 2014
Round 2 June 1st June 30th 2014
Round 3 July 2st July 31st 2014
Round 4 September 1st September 30th 2014
Round 5 October 1st October 31st 2014
Finale Round 6 November 1st November 30th 2014
5. All trading operations are performed with virtual money on the special demo Contest accounts that are opened separately for each round of the competition.
6. Participant must create Contest demo account with Armada Markets at the Contest page.
7. Every participant is allowed to have one (1) account only per round, holders of multiple accounts will be disqualified.
8. Registration for each round is opened 2 weeks before the starting date. The same participant can enter different rounds, but with only one account each.
9. 10 winners from each of 5 first rounds, in total 50 participants, are qualified for final round. Separate registration for final round is not possible.
10. The registration is open to individuals who are at least 18 years of age completed at the starting point of the Contest and have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence.
11. In order for the participant to be eligible for the Contest, he is required to provide the real personal data (Name, Surname, contact details and e mail) upon registration. Failure to provide with the above data will result automatically in disqualification of the participation from the Contest.12. The participant upon registration to the Contest agrees to publication of his/her Name and demo account trading record by Armada Markets during and after the expiration of